‘Blissful Bhutan’ has been the most popular tour for the 2013-14 season. Take a customised 7 day trip designed by us here at Terton for an insightful journey through western Bhutan. Starting in Paro, you will drive to Thimphu, the Capital and thereafter onto the medieval-like valley of Punakha. Meander back over Dochhu-la pass and on towards Paro. Follow the pilgrims trail that leads up to the famed Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktshang). This is one holiday that will surely leave you spiritually nourished and blissful!These tours are priced for standard accommodation but can be customised at no added cost to suit your travel needs.
1. Accommodations is on twin sharing basis
2. All meals with evening tea
3. Full time services of an English speaking Terton guide
4. All entry fees to Museums and monuments
5. Full time service of an imported SUV/coaster and driver (s)
6. Complimentary bottled water supplied by Terton
7. Permit services
8. 10% Discount at Terton Gallery on Antiques and Kelly Dorji artworks.
1. Room and hotel up gradation (supplement).
2. Tipping of Guide, Driver
3. All alcohol and Bar bills.
4. Laundry bill, phone bills and other bills of a personal nature.
5. Hire of knowledgeable resource person; (differs from person to person).
These rates are for Indian Nationals Only. Guests of other nationalities may mail queries for rates.
1. On confirming the trip. We will raise an invoice and ask for scanned passport copy.
2. After transferring the payments, you can mail the scanned passport copy. We will process the visa approval on behalf of the guest and mail it to you.
3. We will also book, purchase and deliver the Druk Air tickets on your behalf.
4. Actual visa is stamped on the visitor's passport on arrival at the port of entry.
Note: (The Government will process the visa only on depositing the full tour payment with them.)
Weather and Clothing:
During summer, days are normally warm but the nights can be little chilly especially if it rains. In the spring and autumn, days are pleasant and nights are little cold. In winter, days can be little chilly and the night temperature can be below freezing point. June, July and August is the monsoon season with heavy rains. Having a rain coat handy throughout the year on both trek and cultural tour is recommended.
We would advise layer-able cotton clothing for summer. If the temperature drops due to rain you can add more layers to keep yourself warm. In the spring and autumn, layer-able light woollen cloths are recommended and thick down jackets in the winters and high altitude treks.
KellyTour code : BH/TER/005
About : In Bhutan Gross National Happiness is valued more than gross Domestic Product. So it’s no wonder that we choose to put service above price for all our guests. In a world travel market where emphasis has been laid on price competition, we pride ourselves in being competitively service based. This means we work that much harder to prove that we spearhead Bhutanese hospitality, which is amongst the best in the world. We are licensed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.While facilitating group travel is second nature to us, we know that many travelers sometimes enjoy private trips. Whether you are taking a solitary sojourn or holidaying with just your friends or family, we offer you a chance to visit Bhutan.