Literally translated Kuzuzangpo la means ‘is your body well?’. This happy greeting makes the Kuzu Bhutan tour 5 days of fun and discovery. Designed to introduce you to Western Bhutan, the Kuzu trip will you on a relaxing tour to the Capital and Paro Valley. In Thimphu, take day hikes to nearby monasteries and roam markets as the smiling locals fill you with good vibes! Meander back towards Paro and make the climb to Taktshang Monastery (known the world over as the Tiger’s Nest). Visit some of our holiest sites that will leave you planning your next trip before you finish this one!
1. Accommodations is on twin sharing basis
2. All meals with evening tea
3. Full time services of an English speaking Terton guide
4. All entry fees to Museums and monuments
5. Full time service of an imported SUV/coaster and driver (s)
6. Complimentary bottled water supplied by Terton
7. Permit services
8. 10% Discount at Terton Gallery on Antiques and Kelly Dorji artworks.
Room and hotel up gradation (supplement).
2. Tipping of Guide, Driver
3. All alcohol and Bar bills.
4. Laundry bill, phone bills and other bills of a personal nature.
5. Hire of knowledgeable resource person; (differs from person to person).
Please note that due to government holidays, some venues and sites maybe closed on the date of your visit. Fortunately we can easily make some minor changes to let your visit remain unhampered.
KellyTour code : BH/TER/001
About : In Bhutan Gross National Happiness is valued more than gross Domestic Product. So it’s no wonder that we choose to put service above price for all our guests. In a world travel market where emphasis has been laid on price competition, we pride ourselves in being competitively service based. This means we work that much harder to prove that we spearhead Bhutanese hospitality, which is amongst the best in the world. We are licensed by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.While facilitating group travel is second nature to us, we know that many travelers sometimes enjoy private trips. Whether you are taking a solitary sojourn or holidaying with just your friends or family, we offer you a chance to visit Bhutan.