About this listing
Tra - A Boutique stay, is a premium take on a home stay. Your hosts, Kanupriya & Prashant live at the wooden cottage to make your stay utmost comfortable and enrich your experience in the mountains.
We are located in the serenity of the apple orchards, overlooking the tranquil snow-clad Himalayas, visible from your windows and balconies, in the most picturesque valley of the Pir-Pranjal range. At the same time, conveniently located just a few minutes from the main Manali city.
Your private room is an airy and cozy space with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay.
The uniqueness of our stay is its convenient location, breathtaking views, finger-lickingly sumptuous in-house food and tastefully done decor for rooms and common spaces, that is likely to not want you to leave.
Some of our offerings are:
- King size cozy bed
- Cozy corner with sofa and candle light
- Bathroom with Vanity
- Ambient and aromatic experience
- View of the Himalayas and the Apple Orchards from the room and balcony
- Oil Heater (during winters) & Geyser
- A wooded interior
- Water Kettle with condiments
Our fixed meals are at an extra cost as mentioned below:-
- Breakfast: included in the price (8:30am to 10:30am)
- Lunch: 550 INR (veg) & 650 INR (non-veg) per person (12:30pm to 2:30pm)
- Dinner: Same as lunch (8pm to 10pm)
Prior information is required for fixed meals.
You can also order from our in-house kitchenette menu which will have all the savory snacks and comfort meals you would desire for your joyful holiday.
All meals with us will be served in the dinning area only. We serve food with all our love just like you are having meals at your own home. We do not provide room service.
The attractions to visit nearby are:
- Sajla Waterfall (10 mins)
- Pine wood forest (5 mins)
- Jana Waterfall (45 mins)
- Naggar Castle (20 mins)
- Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery (20 mins)
- Rodrick's Museum (20 mins)
- Manali Mall Road (25 mins)
- Atal Tunnel (90 mins)
- Solang Valley (60 mins)
- Rohtang Pass (120 mins)
- Lahaul (90 mins and above)
- Trout fish farm (15 mins)
- Old Manali (35 mins)
We do in-house activities on guest request:
- Nature walks (3 types)
* Apple Bageecha walk (easy, 45 mins)
* Pine wood forest trail (moderate to tough, 1.5 hours)
* Trail to Sajla waterfall (easy to moderate, 1.5 hours)
- Sound healing with Himalayan singing bowls
- Guided Yog Nidra Meditation
- Momo Making session
- Customized day tours
- Trips to Spiti, Ladakh, Zanskar & Eastern Himalayas
Please do go through our House rules or contact us if you have any questions for us. We would be happy to clarify any doubt. We are just a message away :)